Extreme Flexible Fiberscope Overview
- Diameter: 3.5, 4.0 and 6.0 (.137, 157 and .236 inch)
- Length: 70 to 130 cm (2.3 to 57 in.)
- Direction of View: 0° Forward
- Field of View: 70°
- Articulation: 2-Way, 120° U/D
- High Resolution Leached Fiber Optic Scope
- Water Proof: YES
- Fiberscope Construction: Tungsten Braided Sheath, PVC handpiece
- ACMI light gudie post
Features and Benefits of Extreme Flexible Fiberscope
- Low Cost of Ownership: The Extreme Fiberscope costs far less than all other similar instruments. The "extemely low cost allows you to afford more for your inspection without sacraficing quality.
- 2-Way Articulation: 120 degree up and down articulation allows the fiberscope to easily navigate tight inspection areas, turn corners and provide the best angle of view for all inspections.
- Universal Connections: The Exteme Fiberscope can connect to any existing light source or C-Mount camera. This allows you to incorporate the Extreme Fiberscope with your existing instruments to save money.
- Ergonomic Design: A comfortable and functionalflexible fiberscope body along with easy to use articulation controls on the hand grip makes inspections easy and efficient.
- Durable: The tungsten outer braid has 5 times the wear resistance of stainless steel. This means your flexible fiberscope will stand up to the wear and tear of industrial applications.
- Water tight Insertion Tube in: Water, Mineral and Synthetic Oils, Hydraulic Fluids, Aviation Fuel, Kerosene, Gasoline and Diesel Fuel.
Aerospace: Flexible fiberscopes allow quality control, maintenance and troubleshooting tasks to be performed with the minimum downtime, while maximizing safety, efficiency and operational time. Fiberscopes allow Inspection of turbines, combustion chambers, low pressure compressors and high pressure compressors, aircraft wings, structures brakes, other difficult-to-access areas and the Location of foreign object damage (FOD).
Automotive: Flexible fiberscopes have many applications within the automotive industry. Flexible fiberscopes provide solutions by allowing internal inspection of engine castings, cylinder bores, gearboxes, body shells and finished vehicles, from state-of-the-art racing cars to earth moving equipment. Investigation of a variety of problems without teardown is possible with fiberscopes, including checking internal component condition for carbon deposits and wear, pinpointing sources of unwanted noise, identifying corrosion and confirming component failure. Flexible fiiberscopes can be used cost-effectively in automotive applications.
Engineering & Manufacturing: A flexible fiberscope provides cost-effective examination of internal structures without teardown. A flexible fiberscope allows engineers to check for pitting, cracking, corrosion, erosion, weld and other defects, thus minimizing downtime and optimizing planned maintenance. Fiberscopes are used to examine pipelines, pumps, gearboxes, compressors, boilers, heat exchangers, headers, valves and air conditioning ducts.
Security: A flexible fiberscope is used effectively for bomb disposal (EOD / IEDD), counter terrorist activities, Hostage situations, smuggling of drugs, illegal aliens and other contraband. Fiberscopes are use in the search of buildings, vehicles, ships, aircraft, freight and difficult to access areas.
Quality Control: Flexible fiberscopes allow manufactures to inspection components for defects. Flexible fiberscopes provide the ability to inspect internal components, bore holes, castings and other manufactured items such as turbine blades, circuit boards, rifle barrels, welds.
Castings: Flexible fiberscopes are used to inspect inside casting of engine blocks and other high quality casted components. A flexible fiberscope as small as 0.5 mm in diameter and larger are offered to accommodate all casting inspection needs.