Small Line Camera Overview
- Choice of stainless steel camera housing with flexible spring
- Camera Head: 23mm (0.9 inch), 30m x 4.5mm (100' x .17") push cable
- Camera Head: 20mm (0.78 inch), 20m x 5.5mm (1' x .21") push cable
- Camera Head: 13mm (0.5 inch), 30m x 4.5mm (100' x .17") push cable
- Water Proof: 1 Bar
- High Resolution Camera Module With Electronic Shutter
- Powerful LED Illumination
- Super Wide Angle Sapphire Lens
- Depth of Field: 2 to 20cm
- LCD: 5.6 inch TFT Color
- Distance Counter On Display
- DC Battery Power: Rechargable 4 Hour with Battery and Charge with Indication
- AC Power: 100-240V
- Industrial Transport and Storage Case
- Removable SD-Card Memory
- Record Video and Still Images
- Includes 2GB
- Max 8GB
Text Generation Upgrade
- Free Text
- 60 Preset Words
- Date and Time Stamp
- Splash Proof Keyboard
Small Line Camera Features and Benefits
- Compact and rugged design allows use in tough industrial environments and tight spaces.
- Distance counter allows you to keep track of where the SLC camera is located to know where in your line problems exist.
- A removable SD Card records still images and video for later review of work completed with the SLC inspection camera and easy transfer to a PC for reporting or sharing via email.
- 5.6” High resolution TFT display is easy to see and is superior to smaller LCD’s when used in the field.
- Long lasting 4-hour rechargeable batteries allows continuous use to complete any inspection without the need for AC power.
- Sapphire glass protects the objective lens for maximum durability to provide long life to the drain camera system.
SD Card Memory Upgrade
Text Generation Upgrade
Inspection of boiler tubes. Boiler tubes need to be checked for scale, deposits, cracking and other defects. The most reliable method is an industrial pipe inspection camera.
Inspection of heat exchanger tubes. Heat exchanger tubes need to be checked for scale, deposits, cracking and other defects. The small diameter of drain cameras make them the perfect tool to inspect these small tubes.
Inspection of floor drains. Food plants need to check floor drains for cleanliness and blockages or food borne bacteria can grow. Pipe cameras or drain cameras allow for quick inspection.
Process lines need to be inspected for condition. A pipe camera allow fast inspection of long industrial line to check for pitting, corrosion, erosion, cracking, scaling and other problems.
Cleaning Validation can be performed at pharmaceutical and chemical plants with a pipe inspection camera. Process lines at these plants need to be cleaned of previous product ingredients or the next batch may be contaminated. A push camera is used to ensure no residue is remaining after cleaning.
Steam feed lines need to be inspected for interior condition. A pipe camera can see scale build up, pitting, corrosion, cracking and other defects.
Foreign Material Exclusion (FME) programs benefit from the capability of a pipe camera to locate foreign objects, loose parts and other debris in industrial piping. Once the pipe camera locates the foreign material it can then be used to direct retrieval tools to remove the objects without tear down.