If the order is shipped within Florida, the law requires that local sales tax be added to the order total including the amount of the shipping charge. Purchases made in Florida are subject to a 6.0% local sales tax. We do not collect tax for orders shipped out of Florida.
Shipping fees are based on the destination, size and weight of your order. The shipping calculator is available in the Shopping Cart so that you can calculate the standard shipping costs for your full order before you begin checking out. If you select a different shipping method during checkout your actual shipping cost may be higher.
Port of Shipment
FOB Melbourne, Florida - United States
UPS is our preferred carrier, but you may also choose FedEx. Expedited shipping options are also available for rush deliveries. A signature may be required upon delivery (at the discretion of the UPS delivery driver and depending on your location). Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from UPS.
The delivery dates are based on carrier shipping practices, destination and the items in you order. Expected delivery dates are estimates. Orders can be delayed due to verification or time of order being placed. Items that are not regularly stocked may take 2 to 6 weeks for delivery. Call for exact delivery times.
Orders may be delivered in separate shipments.
Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm EST
Drop Ship: On occasion orders may be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer. These items generally take about 7-10 days to arrive to U.S. destinations.
The tracking number you receive from us in an Order Status email during the daytime may not be updated on the carriers website until that evening.
- Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, except holidays.
- Please note: All orders are subject to approval by our verification department. We will notify you by phone or email should your order be delayed.
Credit Cards: We accept the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. We do not allow multiple credit card payments for web orders. Split credit card payments are however accepted for orders placed over the phone. Credit card authorization for the order total occurs at the time the order is placed. Credit Cards are not accepted for international orders.
Purchase Orders: Purchase orders are accepted. Terms of Net 30 are offered with approved credit. Please allow 24 - 72 hours for verification. Purchase orders with banking and trade references may be placed online or be faxed to (321) 574-3814.
Wire Transfer: You may place an order by phone and pay via wire transfer. Additional bank fees that may apply are the sole responsibility of the customer. The order number must be noted on the wire transfer in order to ensure the proper application of the funds to your transaction.
Advanced Inspection Technologies provides a 2 Year Warranty for any product purchased online from www.borescopestore.com. Used equipment has a 90-day warranty.
THERE IS NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON ANY ITEM SOLD BY Advanced Inspection Technologies inc. Advanced Inspection Technologies will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise purchased from us. Advanced Inspection Technologies ‘ liability is limited to the monetary value of the merchandise.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY? Excluded from this limited warranty and not warranted by the Advanced Inspection Technologies in any fashion, either express, implied, or by statute, are:
- Products not sold by Advanced Inspection Technologies and/or not bearing the " www.aitproducts.com " or “ Advanced Inspection Technologies “ brand label (the warranty coverage for products of other distributors).
- Any Product, which has been damaged, disassembled, repaired, tampered with, altered, changed, or modified.
- Defects or damage to the Products resulting from wear, tear, misuse, negligence, sand, liquids, impact, improper storage, non-performance of scheduled operator and maintenance items, or use of non-recommended accessories, consumables, or supplies.
- Software programs.
- Supplies and consumables.
- Custom Products
To Register your product for warranty support Click Here.
At Advanced Inspection Technologies inc., our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If you determine that equipment purchased does not meet your requirements, you can return it to Advanced Inspection Technologies inc. within 30 days of purchase date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within one business day of receipt of merchandise.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Advanced Inspection Technologies inc. reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 20%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number by email please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at +1 (321) 610-8977.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Send pre-authorized returns to:
Advanced Inspection Technologies inc.
2020 W. Eau Gallie Blvd.
Melbourne, FL 32935
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Advanced Inspection Technologies inc. is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Advanced Inspection Technologies inc. is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Custom equipment or small diameter fiberscopes
- Equipment that shows any sign of use
- Equipment that has been submerged under-water.
As a service to our customers AIT offers product training at no additional cost. Training may include online webinar, video downloads, classroom session at AIT's facility located at Melbourne, FL or Charlotte, NC. Training may also be conducted at the customers location when practicle.